For all incoming travelers, please plan accordingly and visit https://www.gohawaii.com/travel-requirements for all pre-departure domestic and international travel information.
Only domestic travelers arriving from the U.S. or its Territories need to register with the State of Hawaii Safe Travels https://travel.hawaii.gov/#/ online system. Pre-travel testing is an alternative to the state’s mandatory five-day self-quarantine (updated on January 3, 2022 based on CDC guidelines). Travelers may elect to take a pre-travel COVID-19 NAAT from a state of Hawaii Trusted Testing and Travel Partner https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners/ within 72 hours of departing on the last leg of their trip to Hawaii. To avoid the state’s mandatory five-day self-quarantine, the negative test result must be uploaded prior to departure of the last leg.
Additional Travel Resources
Safe Travels Hawaii: https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel
Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA) Covid Requirement: https://www.hawaiitourismauthority.org/covid-19-updates/
Safe Access O‘ahu: https://www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu (Learn more about COVID-19 requirements for on island establishments such as restaurants, bars, gyms, movie theaters, museums, arcades, etc.)
Coconut Waikiki Hotel is excited to welcome you back to the Island and back to our hotel. The world has dramatically changed since the last time we were together — and so have we. For the safety and security of our guests, employees and community, we take this time to highlight our efforts to ensure a safer environment:
- All frequently touched surfaces (door handles, elevators, handrails) are disinfected on a continual basis.
- Masks must be worn in all public spaces (full coverage of nose and mouth).
- Public restrooms and handwashing stations are cleaned and disinfected on a continual basis.
- Signs placed in visible locations to ensure physical distancing protocols.
- Dedicated staff to clean public areas.
- All rooms are cleaned with medical-grade disinfectants and cleaning supplies recommended by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Hand sanitizer is available in all elevator landings.
- Staff are required to wear masks and gloves during room cleaning or servicing.
- Daily housekeeping service is available. We request that guests are out enjoying the island while our housekeeping team services your room.
- Employees will undergo mandatory temperature checks at the start of each shift.
- Employee areas and restrooms will be disinfected.
- Employees breaks and lunches will be staggered to prevent more than three people in the break room at any time.
- Employees are required to wear masks in public areas.
At Coconut Waikiki Hotel, the local community is our soul. Be patient and respectful of your fellow guests and let’s all continue to do our part. We strive, as always, to create an environment where everyone feels welcome, safe and comfortable.
Enjoy your time at our hotel and on the Island. We are here to assist you in any way possible, so please feel free to ask us anything. Whether you need directions, suggestions or ideas, we are ready and eager to help make your stay memorable.