March 23, 2020
As we continue through this unprecedented time of COVID-19, our priority continues to be yours and our safety.
With that said, effective, Thursday March 26, 2020, Governor David Ige has ordered that all persons entering the State of Hawaii to self-quarantine for 14 days or for the duration of their stay in Hawaii, whichever is shorter. Upon arrival, visitors will self-quarantine in their hotel room. Self-quarantined individuals may only leave their designated location for medical emergencies or to seek medical care.
For more information:
Should you have any hotel questions during your stay please do not hesitate in reaching out to one of our team members.
From our ohana to yours……mahalo for your understanding.
Coconut Hotel Waikiki
March 18, 2020
Coconut Waikiki Hotel is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our guests. We are monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 and making the necessary changes to be a safe haven for anyone who needs to travel.
In this rapidly changing environment we want to keep you informed of what we are doing and the temporary changes we are making as we deal with this unprecedented situation.
Our sincerest sympathies go out to all who have been personally impacted by the virus and we know that many more are being impacted with reduced or lost employment.
Cancellation Policy Updates
As we have a variety of reservation types we are working with each individual guest to come up with a solution to manage future reservations, change requests and cancellations. Please contact us directly if you need assistance with a future booking.
Confident in Our Care
Our first priority is the safety of our guests and employees. We have taken additional measures and increased our cleaning protocol to keep the hotel clean and protect everyone, which follows recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We are making cleaning protocols more rigorous after guests depart, paying extra attention to high touch areas
- All employees wear fresh gloves and wash hands between rooms
- All public area surfaces will be disinfected with an increased frequency throughout the day
- Employees will not be permitted to come to work if they are sick or have flu-like symptoms
- Hand sanitizer is available in lobby area
- Daily housekeeping service has been changed to a request-basis
- We have an enclosed outdoor patio available for guest enjoyment
Temporary Changes to Our Services
Although we wish we could continue business as normal, some of our traditional amenities do not lend themselves to safe operating practices under the current restrictions. Effective immediately we are making the following changes:
- Replacing our breakfast buffet with individually wrapped breakfast items available for guests
Moved to intro with a segue re monitoring developments