Frequently Asked Questions
What is check-in/check-out time?
Check in time is 3 p.m.; check out is 12 noon.
Do you allow smoking on property?
The Coconut Waikiki Hotel is a non-smoking hotel.
Do you allow pets?
We welcome service animals only.
Do you have an airport shuttle?
We have partnered with VIP Trans to offer transportation to and from Honolulu International Airport. Fares are $12 one way and $22 round trip. Click here to book directly on their site!
How much do you charge for high speed/Wi-Fi Internet access?
Our hotel offers complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel to all guests.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
The Coconut Waikiki Hotel has a fitness center equipped with an elliptical, two treadmills, cycle machine, bench and a collection of dumbbells up to 30 pounds. Jump ropes, towels and exercise mats are also available. This air-conditioned facility is available for use 24 hours a day.
Do you have a business center?
Our business center is accessible all hours to guests. There is one PC computer, one Mac computer, and one printer for guest use. Guests can print their complimentary boarding pass through the welcome screen
Do you have a pool?
A heated pool is available on the ground level and is open from 8 a.m. until 10 p.m. daily. Towels are available to guests at the front desk.
Do you have a spa?
We do not have a spa.
How do I get to the Hotel?
DRIVING FROM HONOLULU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Follow airport signage to I-H1 E.
2) Keep right at the fork and merge onto H1
3) Take Exit 23 for Punahou St. toward Waikiki/Manoa
4) Turn right onto Punahou St.
5) Turn right onto S. Beretania St.
6) Take the 1st left onto Kalakaua Ave.
7) Slight left onto Kuhio Ave.
8) Turn left onto Lewers St. (This is a one way street)
9) Turn left onto Ala Wai (This is a one way street)
10) Coconut Waikiki will be on the left
To enter the hotel’s valet driveway you must:
1) Go down Lewers Street towards Ala Wai
2) Take a left on Ala Wai Blvd making a U-turn left up the ramp of our driveway.
Transportation to the Hotel
The hotel does not offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. For guests needing transportation from the airport into Waikiki, the Coconut Waikiki Hotel suggests two options:
1) Shuttle:We have partnered with VIP Trans to offer transportation to and from Honolulu International Airport. Fares are $12 one way and $22 round trip. Click here to book directly on their site!
2) Taxi: Located street level directly outside of the baggage claim area at the center medium guests can find taxis that will transport them directly to the hotel. A typical fare ranges from $35 to $45. However, please note, this fare can be higher during peak traffic times.
What is the best address to put in to my GPS?
450 Lewers St, Honolulu, HI 96815
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
The hotel offers valet parking, with in and out privileges. The cost of valet is $30 per night.
What is your restaurant’s cuisine?
While we do not have a restaurant, we do provide complimentary breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. daily
What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. -9:30 a.m.